It’s no surprise that security is hugely important in the digital age especially when consumers are increasingly spending more time online shopping and traditional brick and mortar is decreasing. Zizz Bizz is now offering SSL hosting to its clients to increase consumer confidence as it pertains to online safety. What is SSL? SSL or secured locket layers, establish authenticated and encrypted links between networked computers. In basic terms that even we can understand it’s that nifty little ‘padlock’ located before a web address (URL). As of the late 2010’s, search engines like Google have made it a priority to flag sites that are not SSL certified. In short if you don’t have a padlock, your site is at risk of ranking much lower than sites that do have a padlock. Whether you sell products on your website or not it’s still recommended! In fact mobile users will be ‘alarmed’ prior to entering your site if it is not secured. If you’re unsure whether your website has SSL let us check for you and we can get you set up! This is such an easy way to organically increase the rank of your website, increase consumer confidence, and protect credit information.
All SSL certificates include:
- Strong SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption.
- Secure site trustmark to increase customer confidence.
- Unlimited servers and reissues.
- Secure padlock in browser.
- 30-day, risk-free money back guarantee.
- Compatibility with all major browsers and mobile devices.
- Unlimited 24/7 award-winning customer support.
- Easy-to-access resources: FREE SSL Checker, Malware Checker.
- Removal of Not Secure warning from browsers.
Want to learn more about adding security and malware protection to your website? The majority of hackers are robots and not a rival business! One little pocket of website code could make you prone to threats that could knock your website out of action! Want to learn more about ranking higher on search engines? Consider SEO services!